Unique colored Camponotus species from East Asia.Even first workers do have the unique colored stripes of the Queen.
- Taxonomy: Subfamily Formicinae, Tribe Camponotini
- Distribution: East Asia
- Color: red with black-yellow striped abdomen
- Size: Workers: 0.8 - 1.3 cm, Queen: 1.6 cm
- Nutrition: Honey- or sugar water and insects
- Hibernation: No
- Climate: subtropical (moist), Flatland
- Nest building: Wood nests
- Planting: nothing specific
- Level: easy
was added to the shopping cart.
could not be added to the shopping cart.