Very defensive small monogyne ponerine species with extraordinarily rust red colored hammer effect enamel structure.
- Taxonomy: Subfamily Ponerinae
- Distribution: South-East Asia
- Color: rust red with hammer effect enamel structure
- Size: 8 - 9 mm
- Hibernation: No
- Nest building: Nests in rotten wood and humus soil
- Nutrition: Honeywater, insects, grains
- Temperature: 24 - 28 °C
- Soil Condition: Humus (forest ground)
- Keeping level: very easy
- Planting: rain forest plants
e' stato aggiunto al carrello
non puo' essere aggiunto al carrello.