Harpegnathos venator has a very interesting hunting behaviour and a good sight.
- Taxonomy: Subfamily Ponerinae, Tribe Ponerini
- Distribution: South-East Asia
- Color: black
- Size: approx. 15 mm
- Hibernation: No
- Nutrition: Insects, Spiders, etc. and sometimes Honey-/Sugar water
- Temperature: warm, 22 - 28°C (Tropical)
- Soil condition: Sand loam
- Nest building: Soil nest with caldera
- Planting: Any rain forest plants
- Keeping level: medium (for advanced ants keepers)
was added to the shopping cart.
could not be added to the shopping cart.