Proatta looks like a miniature Atta but isn't related to it. This species don't breed fungi and don't cut leaves. There don't exists cast building. It is easy to keep.
- Taxonomy: Subfamily Myrmicine, Tribe Stenammini
- Distribution: South-East Asia
- Color: Worker: golden, Queen: brownish yellow
- Nutrition: dead insects and honey-/sugar water
- Nest building: Soilnest
- Climate: Tropical rainforest
- Specifics: Queen feign death if in danger, workers are otherwise very fortified
was added to the shopping cart.
could not be added to the shopping cart.